Monday 19 March 2012

Figurehead Model Progress...

She's looking very elegant at the moment too:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This has turned out surprisingly well for my first attempt at human modelling.  It's not supposed to be too realistic because she will be a bit rotten when it comes to texturing. Also, I'm not necessarily going to smooth her, I've been softening the edges as it fits better with her being made from rotting wood.  She's going to have a row of pearls pushed into her chest and a head band to act as some extra detail.  The modelling has worked out surprisingly well and she's become much more elegant since yesterday. I'm looking forward to adding her final touches soon! :D

2 comments:

  1. She looks awesome, very elegant indeed; and very sad! The modelling doesn't look bad at all, you shouldn't worry so much! I love her 3/4 view silhouette and her side view is really cool. Great job! Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete