Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Logo Updates...

I've had some great advice from Pol Winandy about my logo, so here are the tweaks I've made:

I moved the words closer together and played with making the stars bigger and paler. The previous logo was too hard to read when made smaller so it was important to make it easier to read.

Here I took my favourite sets of stars and played with the inner glow to see how readable it was.

I found 2 to be my favourite, so I added the gaps between the letters and placed it on some of the more successful colour tests:

I think I'm happy with this! The next step is to put it into a scene with the characters, and then on the trading cards designs, and hopefully I'll be onto a winner :)

1 comment: