Friday 5 August 2011

Fixing Ursula's Physique: The Research...

To make her extremely thin body seem plausible I needed to go back and look at how the body would be shaped.  To do this I thought I should look into images of the bodies of anorexia sufferers:


Below are images of the late Isabelle Caro, a model that used her condition to create more awareness of its consequences before she sadly died.



Although it was quite an unpleasant experience to search for these pictures (it felt a bit like I was invading someone's privacy by getting these images from google) they will be a huge help in understanding the extremes of the human body shape.

2 comments:

  1. I know! I thought I knew what to expect but when it came to looking for the images it was something else entirely. Completely shocking.

    ReplyDelete