Monday 15 August 2011

A Couple of Character Sketches...

I'm going to try and use the pc a lot less over the next few days so I started off by doing a couple of light drawings.  To start off I drew rough body shapes for Ursula, just to try and keep on top of drawing it:


Photobucket

I then decided to have a go at drawing my minion again, using the 4th silhouette as a basis, to get some more ideas going:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really quite like the last drawing. I think the hump needs some work and obviously there's little detail but I think the general shape is almost there. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes from it next, and any feedback is much appreciated. Remember, it needs to be spindly, look like it could move fast but also threatening enough for you to know when you see it that you want to be going in the opposite direction! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment