Sunday 4 November 2012

Pre-Viz Animatic: Part Four...

I've removed the jarring place-holders and instead made some new footage that I think fits in much better:


It's definitely an improvement on the previous post, but I've used a few cross fades to indicate that the scenes are supposed to match. For example, the chasm scene is supposed flip down into the stripes scene,as it did before, but I couldn't get it to do that in pre-viz with the new 3D steps. I think it's still much clearer though, but let me know what you think! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Molly - this is already a much more authoritative pre-viz of your ideas. I think the new insert shots are helping, and I like the new close-up as the wall comes in, but I suggest you don't cut back to the long-shot, but instead stay on the close-up and let the camera travel up the black wall and then re-introduce the aerial view of the character as you did previously - I think the transition from that mid view to the aerial view will feel very clever if you keep it smooth that way (hope that makes sense?).

    ReplyDelete