Wednesday 14 September 2011

A Little Update...

Just a smidge of work on Ursula again.  Her hips are much better here than they were previously (see below):

Photobucket


There are still improvements that can be made there, the hips could be rounder and there needs to be more of a suggestion of legs, so giving her rounder 'thighs' might be better. Also, apologies for the very ugly black line in the shadow, not sure where that came from. Overall though I think she's almost there.


Photobucket

A quick look at the silhouette, which I think works quite nicely and was definitely improved by looking at Erte's dynamically posed illustrations.

I've let myself get very lax when it comes to work the last week or so as the boyfriend's finally returned from his 4 months away. However, while he's out for the evening I'm going to see what I can get done on the collector! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment