Sunday 7 November 2010

More Photoshop Too!

My first attempt at Photoshop since improving my perspective drawings:







Not a bad go but it's very symmetrical and too much like the one I tried to draw previously.  Also, I ended up with a much higher angle than I'd hoped for and it makes the room seem much too small and no where near grand enough.





These are my attempts at making sure I could achieve depth in my images without having much detail or colour.  I'm pretty happy with it and I'm really happy with my improvements.  Obviously these, like the previous images, are nowhere near grand enough but I needed to do this for my own confidence really, to make sure I could potentially achieve that sense of distance and scale.

I'd like to have a much more upwards shot and a much closer one too, but for now I just need to work on improving my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment