Sunday 31 March 2013

Rough Trading Card Designs...

I'm going to change the logo but here are some rough attempts at the back of the trading cards:


I used various children's playing cards for inspiration, and it's hard to pick, but I think I like 1, 6 & 7.  I'm not too keen on the pale blue colours used in 12-18 now I can see them all together. I'll change them to the deeper purple colours from the earlier images. Good stuff though! I'll get to work on the logo next and get the next set up soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute.

    Logo's nice, but I don't think the blue in the D / C etc works because it feels like it should have that colour surrounding the text too. I'd remove that in favour of the yellow border colour.

    As for what ones I like, all of them actually! But I think I prefer the environmental ones 1-11. I like 1, 6 and 7 or 8 the most I think! If you're going to use the characters, the silhouette idea is nice. Good stuff Moo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jon! I'm glad you like them :D

      Delete