Friday 8 March 2013

Character Update: 01...

Here's what I've been up to recently:



Walter's been textured and modelled, but not rigged yet. His eyes and some of the textures still need some refining, but he's steadily coming to life.


As a break from Walter I've been modelling the newly named 'Alistair Nightmare'. He's getting there nicely too!


And, as a welcome break from modelling, I've started work on my 2D character bible, starting with some of Natty's expressions and poses.

It's all been very exciting so far, I've also made a few tweaks to my final outcome and audience but a new research post explaining it all will be up shortly :)

1 comment:

  1. Great Stuff Molly! I love your little Owl villain in 3-D Just all really lovely and it hope this continues to happen right for you because this will be lovely to see when they are all together!

    ReplyDelete