I've got the books and business cards ordered, I've also added motion blur and one transformation to Clarissa:
- Re-render all as 1080p.
- Re-render turnaround in correct aspect ratio.
- It's awfully fast but it's hard to slow it down when it's working with the music. Cut certain sections out or trim them down perhaps?
- The scene at 13secs camera could go up then lead into scene at 19secs then to scene at 17secs which will zoom out to see the spiral scene. scene at 21secs needs to be somewhere but not sure where yet.
- These changes could lead to a slightly longer stairs scene so the close up is not so rushed.
- The deep breath at 28secs should be longer if possible, feels too rushed.
- The final sequence needs to be more dynamic. More tweaking on the animation to make the struggle a little more violent but also more inter-cutting with close ups and different angles to build tension.
- Re-render turnarounds in correct aspect ratio and traffic light layout.
- Get the models finished!
- Get stickers and t shirts made if there's time.