Friday 24 February 2012

Sea Witch's Bone Lair...

Okay, I've been afraid of my own pen again this week. I've been having a go at drawing some thumbnails and all of them were horribly generic so to get going again I've been working with a lot of bones. Basing it on some of the images of the Sedlec Ossuary and a whale skeleton, I just had a go at drawing some props and another room concept:

Rib-Like concept:


Photobucket

Sedlec Ossuary influenced design- Bone chain:



Photobucket
Bone bed/pedestal:
Photobucket
Bone Chalice/Cauldron:



Photobucket

A couple more concepts influenced by bones:
Photobucket


Photobucket

They're not great at all yet as they're not even remotely in the right style but I just NEED to get this thing moving! More prop and lair concepts will be on the way shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment