Saturday 19 November 2011

@Justin, @Phil, First Background and Title Attempt...


Photobucket

I was trying to get the old scroll/parchment look and it's not bad but I'm not sure if it's right yet.  The characters on the right are Japanese for 'Fantasy Ninja' and the orange circle is supposed to represent the rising sun in the Japanese flag (plus it acts as a quite nice frame for the characters). Also, I wasn't sure if I should use colours from the characters colour scheme or not?
Anyways. here's a few extra pages I've worked on today:






Photobucket




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A lot of these are still going to be tweaked, epsecially when it comes to adding backgrounds but I'm looking forward to putting them all together and seeing how it looks. Good I hope! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment